Friday, February 20, 2009

30 Reasons why I skipped class.

This is my final project for the subject IL.
List out 30 reasons why i skipped class.

  1. I overslept.
  2. I forgot to set my alarm clock.
  3. I slept late.
  4. The bathroom was full.
  5. My friend borrowed my shoes.
  6. I got quizzes for another subject that I need to study on the same day.
  7. I did not finish my assignment.
  8. You are one very kind lecturer.
  9. Qiamullail.
  10. My class shirt is still wet.
  11. I ate too much before sleeping.
  12. Sometimes my bed was very tempting.
  13. Too much football the previous night.
  14. I ate too much breakfast.
  15. I thought IL was easy.
  16. Sadly, it is not.
  17. I was sick.
  18. I think I'm only interrupting your class.
  19. The water was too cold.
  20. The morning was too chilly.
  21. I was sleepy.
  22. I watched late night movie.
  23. Sometimes I felt like I just do not want to go.
  24. Fellow arrested me because of my long hair.
  25. I got too carried away with studying, I didnt realize I have missed the class.
  26. My roommate forgot to wake me up.
  27. I got stomachache.
  28. I lost my toiletries.
  29. There is no water in the bathroom.
  30. I am still at home.

2 comments:

NisaKhirudin said...

banyak lah lu!

Anonymous said...

rileks la extend je
muda lagi kan